I went for a neck CT scan on Friday 10/24 at 8:20AM. It only took about 10 minutes or so and I should hear back regarding the results on Monday or Tuesday.
Regarding my salivary glands (especially the left one), they have been feeling much better over the last couple of days. I am massaging the left gland whenever I can and I am drinking water all day long. It seems to be working. My gland is much softer and does not really get enlarged throughout the day. I do notice that it gets enlarged in the morning but I am guessing that is due to the fact that my apartment is pretty hot and dry, and I am dehydrated when I wake up. It takes about 20 minutes or so for the gland to get soft and then I massage it down. Hopefully this is a sign that I've turned the corner with this. I'm hoping that the CT scan comes back with good results and no blockage. Even if there was a stone found, it seems to be working itself out so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment