Started Synthroid 125 on 7/14/15 - lowered from 137
Brett Saffer
To Bergman, Michael
Jul 13
Great, thank you. My pharmacy is the CVS on 1290 Lexington Ave. I believe your office has it on file. I will follow up with blood tests in September 2015 (or end of August).
Best,
Brett
Sent from my iPhone
Hide original message
==============================================================
On Jul 13, 2015, at 2:42 PM, Bergman, Michael wrote:
Hi
We can decrease the dose to 125 mcg and repeat labs in 6-8 weeks. I’ll take care of the Rx and lab req.
Take care
mb
===============================================================================
From: Brett Saffer [mailto:brettsaffer2002@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 2:36 PM
To: Bergman, Michael
Subject: Brett Saffer - Synthroid
Hi Dr. Bergman-
Per our conversation, I am following up with you via email after my latest visit with Dr. Patel.
I had my appointment with Dr. Patel on 6/29/15 and I told him to email you after my visit. I told Dr Patel that I had a visit with you on 6/12/15 and that depending on the findings of my visit that you would be looking to possibly lower my Syntrhoid level to 125. Did Dr. Patel write to you? Do you want to lower my Synthroid level to 125 or wait until a later time?
My next appt with Dr Patel is on 12/28/15 at 9am.
Thanks.
Best,
Brett Saffer
No comments:
Post a Comment