Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dr Bergman Visit and Neck Ultrasound - 6/12/15

Saw Dr Bergman on 6/12/15 for regular 6 month checkup.  BP was 122/80.  Everything looked good.

Blood test that was taken on June 1, 2015. Thyroglobulin was non existent.  Thyroid AB were showing up but stable.  TSH was .06

Eventually he would like to lower my Synthroid level since I have been suppressed for 7 years without any problems.  His goal is for my TSH to be at the "tighter" end of the normal range at around 0.5.

He may eventually want me to get a bone density test to establish a baseline.  Add weights to my regimen to help with bones.

He wants me to get an ultrasound and then see Dr Patel.  If ultrasound is good and visit with Dr Patel is good then Dr Bergman will look to start lowering my Synthroid level.  He does not see a need for any scans in the future.

I got my ultrasound done on 6/12/15 on the 8th Fl after my appt with Dr Bergman.  He should have the results by Monday.  Ultrasound results were stable for my neck.  They emailed me a copy of the results via MyChart

Email Dr Bergman after my appt with Dr Patel at michael.bergman@nyumc.org

Computer was down so I still have to call to make a follow up appt with Dr Bergman for Dec 2015. I made an appt using MyChart...

My next appt with Dr Bergman is on:
Provider: Michael Bergman, MD
Date: 12/08/15
Time: 9:00 AM

No comments: